Camp duration: July 15 - August 5th, 2018
Price: NZD 7490.00
(refer to Handbook 2018 on details what is included in the camp fees and what will be charges additional)
Camp extension:: August 6th-August 16th, 2018, Price: NZD 3490.00 (extra Camp included entry fee and Lift Pass for the Coronet Peak Race Series)
- Week one: Fundamental skill development in free-skiing and drill progression, in various terrain and snow conditions.
- Week two: Event specific skill development in Slalom and Giant Slalom using the same training space as we offer the various National Teams training within the TCRA.
- Week three: Access to full length Slalom and Giant Slalom training with timing and head to head training competition.
- Participating in the Wanaka FIS Tech Series hosted by Cardrona 1 FIS GS and 1 FIS SL!
- Camp extension for 10 days: race preparation for the upcoming FIS Series in Coronet Peak, relocating to Queenstown for 5 days during the FIS Series in Coronet Peak.